Saturday 25 May 2013

I want, I want, I want…

a puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really do.  Yo, it’s hard having to go to work every day with dogs and then not go home to one of your own.

Yes, little Nilly is still floating around but she’s not MINE.  Not mine to snuggle above all others, not mine to be the boss of.  I just really love that bond between owner and animal.  It’s so beautiful (and I use ‘owner’ in the loosest sense of the word of course) and I miss having it.

And I know there are so many little ones out there who are dying to find a home.  And quite literally dying because nobody will take them.

But in all seriousness, I can’t have a dog.

I work too long hours.  The house I live in is not my own.  I have a semi lucrative side business looking after other people’s dogs.

But that doesn’t stop me from wanting one.  Especially when cutie pies like this turn up at work…


Bowser

Look at this sassy little muffin!!!!!!!!!

No comments: