Monday 8 October 2012

So… the real reason I haven’t been blogging…

I’ve wanted to tell you all this for some time but I just wasn’t sure how you’d react to this news.  I didn’t want this to change anything between us or the way you think of me.

Pause for dramatic effect…



The reason I’ve been away is because I’ve been busy starring in the movie ‘Looper’ and being married to John Krasinski.
emily-blunt-in-looper-movie-6
IMG_1373

But never fear- movie promoting is over and it’s lovely being back with John (*sigh* I wish!) and normal blogging should resume.

Sidenote- it was SO distracting that in the movie, Emily Blunt had the same bed linen as me.  Maybe forty years in the future, Ikea reproduces some of their old range?  And she had the matching lamp in her living room.  Even dirt poor movie-verse Emily Blunt has the matching lamp that I couldn’t justify buying.  Just another reason to be jealous of her :)

4 comments:

Katie said...

Fantastic! Ikea must have decided to release a retro range and re-live the early stages of twenty-first century.

Abigail said...

I'm pretty sure I have that bed linen as well-- or at least one VERY similar-- also from IKEA!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

hahahah! That really made me laugh!!! I loved that movie. And I love that you noticed the bed linens. ;)

BUT did JGL's new face's eyebrows bother you in that movie? AAAARGH!!

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

so cute! i love it and was sucked in there for a moment...great intro lades :) i haven't seen this flick yet but am dying to go soon. very pretty you AND the bedding too! ♥