Thursday 22 December 2011

Hello!

Wow, I have been a terrible blogger and commenter in recent times. Work life has gotten crazy, I've been doing ten or eleven hour shifts and then I come home, sleep and then get up and do it all again. It's because I am covering for another nurse who has just had an operation. I am very grateful for the experience and I am amazed at how much my confidence has grown in just a short week or so of doing full time nursing. BUT I can't wait until I go back to my piddly short shifts of five or six hours!! I am sick of being exhausted!!

And it's nearly Christmas and who knows when I'll be back to blogging properly. So as a gift in case I don't see you again before Christmas, here are two of my favourite youtube videos of recent time. Enjoy.



2 comments:

Abigail said...

I love the Mall Santa Musical :)!!! Glad you're building confidence at work, but yes being exhausted is the worst. Hope it gets better soon. And Merry Christmas!!!

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

awe girl, i hear you and i feel total lame lemon about lack of visits around the blogosphere. um, like happy belated (way long ago) birthday to a fellow Scorpio sister, thanks for the wishes on mine, really appreciate all your visits!!! times just not been as friendly as it used to but glad to have some moments catching up with you today! LOVE your new hair cut by the way, it looks amazing and really suits you to a t!!! i bet you can't quite stop swinging your head from side to side either ; ) feels so good right!

that's quite a schedule you're working, here's hoping for some more relaxed moments over the holidays lades. have a very Merry Christmas, Laura Elizabeth! ♥