Saturday 4 August 2012

I’ve been tagged

I was tagged by Danielle to post about five things that I'm excited about or looking forward to.  Everyone seems to have also done a photo.  I don’t think there is a prerequisite for this, but I don’t want to be the first one not to post a picture.  Here is a delightful webcam picture of me and my CSI mug that I love because it is like having two cups of tea in one. 

Snapshot_20120804_2
This segues nicely into my first point.

1) I can’t wait for summer!!  All of a sudden it has turned nastily cold and life is miserable in the morning.  However, I really can’t complain because we have been having gorgeous, crisp, sunny winter days.  Nothing like that rainy month we had a while back.

2) I’m looking forward to new episodes of “Zombies, Run!”.  Yep, I’m talking about these dudes again.  By the end of summer (Northern hemisphere summer), there should hopefully be a Couch to 5k version… and further episodes of the story.  I can’t wait to hear what happens to my babies.  And nothing motivates me more than Couch to 5k.  LOVE getting excited about exercise, it’s so new to me!

3) My Wallander DVD is going to soon be arriving from the library.  You guys, Kenneth Branagh.  Tom Hiddleston.  Solving crime.  In Sweden.  Being broody.  Can’t.  Wait.

4) Actually being able to go to Bible Study.  I have been trying to get to some form of Bible study group for probably the last year.  And at last, the one that I would love to go to is moving to Sunday afternoon instead of Tuesday night, when I work.  Yay!

5) Getting back into blogger.  I missed you guys.  I missed my little corner of the Internet.  I think writing stuff down helps and I forgot that for a while.  So here’s to being back with a vengeance.  Two posts in two days!

Also, bonus hilarity.  I had my first ever run in with autocorrect on my phone.  I was texting my friend Kristy about it being so cold and I wrote (or thought I wrote) “Even though I have a ton of stuff to do today, I can’t get my arse out of bed”.  The text that I actually sent to Kristy was “Even though I have a ton of stuff to do today, I can’t get my Arab out of bed”.  I realised my mistake as soon as I sent it!  Curse me for not proof-reading.  After laughing for about ten minutes, I sent her a text to let her know that I was not having a torrid love affair with a man of middle eastern origins.

I’m not going to tag anyone specifically but I’d love it if you’d do this!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

You and your Arab liaisons! I mean seriously.

I liked this post. Especial likes for "getting back into blogger" and "wallander" -- so much cool British guy angst!