Monday 2 April 2012

I’m baaaack!!

Truth be told, I’ve been back for a while.  Blogging kind of means admitting that real life is again the order of the day and honestly, I’m not quite ready for that yet.  My holiday was all kinds of amazing and I was going to do one big blog post about it but then I thought, if I do lots of little blog posts spattered here and there, then that kind of makes my holiday last longer.

But onto the real reason for posting: LASAGNE CUPCAKES.  Yes, two of the greatest words in the English language meet together to make a delightful meal.  One of my new blog friends Suzy has the coolest thing every Sunday where she collects all these different ‘stumbles’- definitely worth a check out.  I love all the different things she puts together.  And this week there was a link to this blog post which gives a recipe for LASAGNE CUPCAKES (it really does need to be in capital letters).  It was easy to make and mouth wateringly delicious!  Give it a try!

IMG_0605

IMG_0606

Nom nom nom!

For the next two days, I will be housesitting with the cutest boy.  And by boy, I mean dog.  Seriously, I’m crazy in love with him.  He’s a Lab called Ajax and I’m so looking forward to looking after him.  And I also love his family, they’re so nice.  I want to be friends with them in real life!!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

The cupcakes...look so yummy! What a neat idea!

Welcome back :)

Also have fun with Ajax...labs are the best!! I'll be watching Griffin and Bella tomorrow and wednesday so we can be pet sitting buddies for the next couple of days :)

Blaire said...

Welcome back. I understand not wanting to come back to the "real" world. Hope you had a wonderful vacation... look forward to reading about it. Also loved guest posting.

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Welcome back, lady!

Are you serious!? Lasagna cupcakes may just be my dream come true. ;)

Have fun with Ajax!! Cute name!

Suzy Marie said...

Thanks for the plug haha! And gosh your cupcakes look fabulous! I'm so glad they worked out :) You'll be hooked now haha! xx