Friday 4 May 2012

Vlog questions please!

So, in anticipation of a weekend filled with quietness (despite the impressive social lineup that I actually do have!), I think I will be doing my first ever video blog.

I'm horribly nervous just thinking about it.  I hope you all don't unfollow me!

Please comment with questions you have that you would like me to answer.  If you don't help me out and post questions, I'll have to make some up and pretend that people asked me them.  Awkward!


Getting ready for my close-up!  Also, Avengers stuff!!  I hope Iron Man doesn't mind if I steal his chair because I would love to be in the middle of Thor and Captain America!

2 comments:

Abigail said...

I need to see AVENGERS! Vlog ideas... no idea. Just be your sweet self! :) And maybe discuss puppies? And Millie?

Danielle said...

You will be a brilliant vlogger!! And I definitely hope you talk about The Avengers. Okay, some vlog questions:

* who is your favourite Avenger AFTER Captain America? Has this changed since you have seen the movie?
* if you could live inside a book, which book would it be?
* when you were little, what did you want to be when you became a "grown up"?