Tuesday 20 September 2011

Just a little note...

I am crazy busy and all of a sudden I have lovely people who are following and commenting on my posts. This is probably not a good time to take a short break but I really need it.

I need to concentrate on my school work.

Also to be noted: In my head, my break will be a week. In reality, it will probably only be two days until I sort my life out and therefore I didn't really need to notify you all! Oh well :)

On a side note, I got a new laptop with web camera... vlogs to come!!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Huzzah for a new laptop!

I hope your break goes well.

Megan said...

YAY for vlogs!!! And yay for you getting new followers and comments!! We will miss you!! Hurry back!

Abigail said...

You'll get it all done! I believe in you! Wanna know something crazy... I'm about to get a new laptop... yep. Seriously. ::same person::

ladykate63 said...

Good luck, dear! see you when you're back. :)

Holly said...

Take as long a break as you need...we'll still be here :)

Yay for new laptops and vlogs!!