Monday 8 August 2011

Day 29: Braided Scarf

Today went from bad to worse, luckily just with my hairstyles. I had a super awesomely exciting hairstyle to try out- hair taping. It's a lovely Ye Olde Worlde hairstyle and I was so looking forward to making it work.
I got up super early to have enough time to do this hairstyle. So far, so good. I had to adapt it a little coz my hair isn't quite long enough to do this style properly.


And then the usual happened. Disaster struck!






I'm not quite sure what happened but the ribbon got tangled and I don't have eyes in the back of my head to see exactly where I was going wrong. I would still love to attempt this style but I will definitely need a wingman.







So I had to do something else. This was the style that I was originally planning to end on, it just got pushed forward a few days. I think it looks really nice and I got tons of comments on it.

Also I realised while looking at these photos, I am dressed as Superman today.


3 comments:

Katie said...

Your emergency back-up style looks fantastic!

Abigail said...

Omg love the emergency back-up!!!! And I'm back from the cruise at long last and able to catch up on all the blog posts I missed!!!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

beautiful hair :) Happy to have found your blog :) wish you follower button was showing up!